Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex® that’s still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiFlex® Cut™.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative fibres – we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement – between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability – patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel – mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology – utilised to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration- from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimised grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- Handling ceramics, corrugated sheets, non-deburred parts, glass panels, plastics injection moulds, sharp edged metal sheets, small sharp components
- Logistics and warehousing
- Primary, secondary and final assembly